• Pass

Votes: 37 41.6%

• Total voters

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It shows your weak for one and have no standards for 2 so if a bytch ass nikka was throwing some boy c*nt or skully your way you'd be like :manny: after you made sure the coast was clear.

This is only for small dudes though. Walkin around looking like the number 10 together.

:russ: ok breh....

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
For those of you saying she can lose weight and she'd look good and then I'd wife her bullshyt. First of all she's a plus size model so chances are she ain't losing weight. Second like a poster mentioned earlier those pics hide all her cellulite with big ass granny panties and photoshop. Third if she did lose weight chances are she'd gain it all back and then some. I heard an NPR report earlier this summer about how fat people who lose big amounts of weight usually gain it back and then some. I want to say something like 95% gain it all back. It was a very low percentage that actually maintained it. Look at Jarrod from Subway. His job is to be skinny and even he has gained a lot of his weight back. He's probably made millions from them commercials and even he couldn't keep the weight off.

Stop letting these fat girls think being fat is acceptable. You're slowly killing them by enabling there unhealthy lifestyle. Fat people are the biggest reason for your raising health costs then anybody or anything else.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
some nikkas actually think women should look more like 12 year old boys than this girl :dead:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Nice job on those pics. Those granny panties and clothing are just right to cover up her fat while passing for modeling. But dont get it twisted. She's fat. And all you clowns will realize that when she's nude with no airbrush. Pass. Even during a drought
#HOFH :salute:
fukkinn nikkas getting fooled like a moffuka

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
For those of you saying she can lose weight and she'd look good and then I'd wife her bullshyt. First of all she's a plus size model so chances are she ain't losing weight. Second like a poster mentioned earlier those pics hide all her cellulite with big ass granny panties and photoshop. Third if she did lose weight chances are she'd gain it all back and then some. I heard an NPR report earlier this summer about how fat people who lose big amounts of weight usually gain it back and then some. I want to say something like 95% gain it all back. It was a very low percentage that actually maintained it. Look at Jarrod from Subway. His job is to be skinny and even he has gained a lot of his weight back. He's probably made millions from them commercials and even he couldn't keep the weight off.

Stop letting these fat girls think being fat is acceptable. You're slowly killing them by enabling there unhealthy lifestyle. Fat people are the biggest reason for your raising health costs then anybody or anything else.
:damn:
HARD ON FAT HOES
HARD ON FAT HOES
TELL EM WE DONT WANT FAT
TELL EM WE DONT WANT FAT HOES
TELL EM WE DONT WANT FAT HOES

WE WANT HEALTHY HOES
GET THAT FAT shytT OUTTA HERE
fukk THESE FAT bytchES NIGGGA
#HOFH

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
odell-beckham-jr-beat-richard-sherman-a.gif
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can't say it surprises me. I was on playstation network the other day talkin to some nikkas from new Orleans about eating womens asses and his friend said he didn't get into ass till after he left jail.

:manny:

This is so random :heh: