• Smash

Votes: 52 58.4%
  • Pass

Votes: 37 41.6%

• Total voters

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so tell me, how would sucking the titties and banging the swollen wet p*ssy of a fluffy chick also make you want to suck a dikk and take it in the ass? i'm confused?
It shows your weak for one and have no standards for 2 so if a bytch ass nikka was throwing some boy c*nt or skully your way you'd be like :manny: after you made sure the coast was clear.

This is only for small dudes though. Walkin around looking like the number 10 together.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I'd fukk her in the mouth till she needed stephen hawkin's computer voice....would put it in her butt too to be completely honest...

on third thought....there's a lot of crazy fun shyt i'd do to her...those t*ts look like a lot of fun too...fukk yeah brody :obama:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
She posted that 7 months ago, brehs. She will be an instagram fit chick in no time at all.

Yep... you gotta get them in the middle... when the weight loss is really hitting a stride, jump in. Right now nahhhhh chillllllllllll

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep... you gotta get them in the middle... when the weight loss is really hitting a stride, jump in. Right now nahhhhh chillllllllllll
Damn right. Look at that face. She can be a fukking knockout armpiece down the line. She might be a great woman now, but a hunned pounds lighter with a firm frame, my
man, she might just smush the game.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FeWF9ni.gif
What the fukk!? :pachaha:
Is this a serious question?
E7FLhwIX1_zpsf1a03a15.gif

When they got that grip that hold your shyt on the outstroke...:whew:
Imma pass on shorty though. Cute face, thats it.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Damn right. Look at that face. She can be a fukking knockout armpiece down the line. She might be a great woman now, but a hunned pounds lighter with a firm frame, my
man, she might just smush the game.
You'd be getting in on the ground floor. there's a diamond in that rough. :smugdraper: