jack-nicholson-creepy-smile.gif

Extremely :noah:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

She didnt post this pic someone else did. The pics that chicks don’t post but they’re @‘d in always tell the full story. Looks like she lightens her skin considerably on her own page. Even tho she drop dead gorgeous naturally …all that over the top wokeness yet she hates her black skin :francis:

No way in hell that's the same chick from the op! :dead:

Looks like a completely different person!

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

She didnt post this pic someone else did. The pics that chicks don’t post but they’re @‘d in always tell the full story. Looks like she lightens her skin considerably on her own page. Even tho she drop dead gorgeous naturally …all that over the top wokeness yet she hates her black skin :francis:

It’s funny I knew a Sudanese girl in college who was light skin, then someone posted a high school throwback pic with her from like 4-5 years before and she was dark skin :dead:

Nobody in college had any idea she bleached and she never mentioned it

Braman

Superstar
Daps
ONce I was talking to another northerner(brown/caramel, not the "latin/arabic" looking ones) from a strict family, I thought we were getting somewhere until she wanted me to convert. I wouldn't convert, so like 3 weeks later I saw an engagement ring on her finger. I was like "when did htis happen?"

Not saying this will happen to you BUT....

A Somali friend talked to one also, but he said she could never come out of hte house, they always had to meet in the day at the park for like an hour or 2, and she got engaged, but then canceled.

Not saying this will happen to you BUT...

:lupe:

I swear the joint I’m talking to be ‘joking’ about needing a ring and how she’s ‘ready’…and she also said she tried to get her ex to convert

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

I swear the joint I’m talking to be ‘joking’ about needing a ring and how she’s ‘ready’…and she also said she tried to get her ex to convert

that real life ghosting with them is real

not saying it will happen to you BUT.....