Smart & Sexy.....Sudanese Black Studies Professor

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Where are people finding all these light skin Sudanese people, all the light skin* Sudanese people

what do her parents look like. i was expecting something a bit more sun-kissed...

How did she get so light skinned?

She didnt post this pic someone else did. The pics that chicks don’t post but they’re @‘d in always tell the full story. Looks like she lightens her skin considerably on her own page. Even tho she drop dead gorgeous naturally …all that over the top wokeness yet she hates her black skin :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

www.sankofa.com I’m one of the managers here. Someone from the Coli pulled up before but I won’t say who I’ll let them tell it. shyt was hilarious tho, it was like we was in a secret society whispering n shyt :russ:

She didnt post this pic someone else did. The pics that chicks don’t post but they’re @‘d in always tell the full story. Looks like she lightens her skin considerably on her own page. Even tho she drop dead gorgeous naturally …all that over the top wokeness yet she hates her black skin :francis:

Lmao yall found the IG :russ:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh shyt this out in Cali or DC?

That ass is :wow:

shyt was legendary on campus

She did a joint event with Professor Myers from Howard. It was some ultra political intellectual shyt shawty knows her shyt, didn’t get to enjoy it to the fullest cuz I had to do other shyt in the store. But yeah she’s pretty stunning in person. :ehh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
She did a joint event with Professor Myers from Howard. It was some ultra political intellectual shyt shawty knows her shyt, didn’t get to enjoy it to the fullest cuz I had to do other shyt in the store. But yeah she’s pretty stunning in person. :ehh:

No disrespect but you're way to smart to be working at a bookstore my nikka

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No disrespect but you're way to smart to be working at a bookstore my nikka

I appreciate that a lot breh real shyt, with that said I’m working on other shyt also so I do plan on diversifying things cuz I’d like to do WFH shyt.

But it’s a special place so I have no problems helping with making the business the best it can be. In a very basic way we work for Black people in a very intentional way and it’s fulfilling.

QBN

All Star
Daps
I appreciate that a lot breh real shyt, with that said I’m working on other shyt also so I do plan on diversifying things cuz I’d like to do WFH shyt.

But it’s a special place so I have no problems helping with making the business the best it can be. In a very basic way we work for Black people in a very intentional way and it’s fulfilling.
Salute! :salute:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what’s the story on them. I’m talking to a Sudanese chick and she said her ex boyfriend didn’t meet her folks for 5 years :picard:

ONce I was talking to another northerner(brown/caramel, not the "latin/arabic" looking ones) from a strict family, I thought we were getting somewhere until she wanted me to convert. I wouldn't convert, so like 3 weeks later I saw an engagement ring on her finger. I was like "when did htis happen?"

Not saying this will happen to you BUT....

A Somali friend talked to one also, but he said she could never come out of hte house, they always had to meet in the day at the park for like an hour or 2, and she got engaged, but then canceled.

Not saying this will happen to you BUT...