Smart nikkas still play Xbox360 or PS3

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Went to the pawn shop and got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Assasins Creed III (Xbox 360) for $4 each. :ohlawd: The Graphics look amazing on my 42'' monitor...... Yall nikkas paying $50-$70 for 1 game. :sas2: I'll just wait a few years and cop them for $4-$7 at the pawn shop.

Anybody still on an older system and saving money?:blessed:
Smart nikka own Xbox one's, get 4 (soon to be 6) free games a month. Xbox, Xbox360 and Xbox one games. I can assure you the next two months games will be Star Wars Battlefield and Shadow of Mordor along with more titles of course.

Then when you're done gaming and you ready to cut the cord as they say? Xbox can keep you plugged in for free, easier than you could on pc/kodi/whatever

Xbox runs shyt (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:patrice:How can you "run" shyt when you are behind the pack?

:umad:
Behind how, systems sold? Why would I give 1ounce of shyt about that :popcorn:

You like the exclusives? No you don't, nobody does on Sony. If you American and "used to" watch football? You not playing a game called nioh, just not doing that. Don't care to fight a dragon either :manny:

Regardless of what any says, 3rd parties are the majority, made the world go round. Even Nintendo with all its internal greatness could not survive without proper 3rd party support. The GameCube, Wii and Wii-U say hi.

So right now, Xbox can do the best 3rd party games, and its exclusives that you don't play kill the exclusives you do :ufdup:
The future is bright, you clowns then make claims that a company that makes billions profit every quarter cannot create games for the future. You don't have faith I the gaming industry if you believe that. You drank the fanboy kool-aid. Every company is capable of making great games So let's stop acting like That's not what it is.

And please, stop acting like Sony exclusives have been "good"this gen. Which new ips has you this confident, I'll wait...

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Didn't read. We good on the PS4/Switch side. Already won the war. XBots are basically zombies now coming back from the dead with that LB1X BS.

:umad:We don't believe you!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:hubie:didn't read We good on the PS4/Switch side. Already won the war. XBots are basically zombies now coming back from the dead with that LB1X BS.

:umad:We don't believe you!
I don't believe the bold, most of us can tell when a moron has nothing left to say. Let's not forget while the topic maybe console war, that doesn't make you equipped on an intellectual level.

So to put it in a way you can understand, hiding behind ps4/switch doesn't hide the fact that you're a Dumbass :francis: good day to you sir...

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe the bold, most of us can tell when a moron has nothing left to say. Let's not forget while the topic maybe console war, that doesn't make you equipped on an intellectual level.

So to put it in a way you can understand, hiding behind ps4/switch doesn't hide the fact that you're a Dumbass :francis: good day to you sir...
:win:We already won the console war cac. You're just scavenging the empty battleground now for any troops left on your side.

its-over-gif-13.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:win:We already won the console war cac. You're just scavenging the empty battleground now for any troops left on your side.

its-over-gif-13.gif
Hi, I don't think you know who you're talking to sir. I'm too high ranked of a poster to engage in this level of posting :smugbiden: You not even saying anything, then hope you'll get a :gladbron: response because of a gif?

And I know things like rules, or common decency is rare around here but it would be nice if you stopped calling me cac. There are cacs in the world, so you should use that when it applies. You saying it any time you feel mentally compromised is concerning when it comes to the level of respect you find here. You are lowering this place overall. And they say I wasn't mod material :laff:

I'll holla at you later, hood

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i plan on bringing out the ps3 today.:myman:

but a nikka had a 4 since launch. :hhh:
we off that broke boy shyt.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play my ps3 simply because I have an enormous backlog and really have no interest in the 4 outside of maybe 5-10 games at the most. It certainly has nothing to do w money in my case.:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:usure:Hall of Shame + -1,370 negs = High Ranking?

:camby:You're delusional. But we already knew that from reading your posts.

PS4/Switch :win:
Anyone can take half the information and create a truth from that. This rep system, I get rep all day Everyday because of epic post. That's fact. You not paying attention to any of that to make yourself feel important :ld:

My question to you is who negs me, who voted me as the worst? Who when shyt was hitting the fan and this community was at risk (project coco) who was voted not only the best that year, but won the lifetime rec room award? Now that it's back to business, I get daily negs from Sony fans, Laker fans, bulls, hawks, pistons and anyone who is pro white supremacy. I get in They ass, the negs come with the territory.

Huge difference between that, and a useless shytty poster life yourself Who isn't capable of moving the reality needle. So enjoy yourself in a universe that I refer to as a "multiverse".

That line will go over most heads, shout out to anyone who gets it :salute:
I play my ps3 simply because I have an enormous backlog and really have no interest in the 4 outside of maybe 5-10 games at the most. It certainly has nothing to do w money in my case.:mjlol:
Backwards compatibility ftw :win: