Smart nikkas still play Xbox360 or PS3

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:patrice: Now see I don't really fukk with sports games... But I'd imagine it would feel dated playing those considering the roster changes every year no?
MyPlayer (Seasons)

At this point the entire league is Create A Players

It's too fun

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:flabbynsick: consoles are dirt cheap now, you can find the console of your choice for under 200

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
????????????????

Paying $70 for a video game means you can't take your lady out or pay your bills???

What kind of job you nikkas working where $70 is breaking the bank?

Its really 60 bucks.

But I'm assuming some posters here are young and probably work part-time or have their income through their allowances

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
qGPOBAs.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
????????????????

Paying $70 for a video game means you can't take your lady out or pay your bills???

What kind of job you nikkas working where $70 is breaking the bank?
He's walking out of the store with 4-5 games. If OP was to buy those games at full prices at launch that would theoretically cost him $280-$350 a year. Like me I buy at least 10 games a year for various consoles like exclusives or sales ect. It's the collective cost that breaks the bank not the individual purchase.

Time is money though. Thats Econ 101.

Wait 7 years to play skyrim brehs. :skip:
"Time is money" is a phrase in regards to generating money such as for a business or simply going to work at your job to make money - the less active you are the less money you could've potentially made. So what you wrote didn't make sense and in fact reinforced OP's statement that waiting a few years for the value to reduce saves him money which is smart. OP is not the developer of the games he's buying so how does he lose money?

I do wait until most games hit $20-30 before I pick them up, but I don't want to be a whole console behind. :whoa:

That said, my PS3 is still hooked up and I still play it because I have games for it that I've yet to beat or even play.
This guy sums this thread up.

Stay current with the new consoles but buy the games you actually want and the rest on sale or just bootleg it.

For me I just buy all of my multiplayer games on PC/Steam so I don't have to pay for online features that should be fukking free like FIFA, CoD, GTA, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Everything else is either bootlegged and/or brought on sale so that I can support the devs otherwise I'll feel mad stank booty for stealing, I only support games that are actually good like TellTale etc when on sale. I've got a PS4 and Switch solely for the single player orientated exclsuives. Besides, on Steam after all the patches are rolled out the game looks miles better and performs better than it's console counterparts and you can use any controller, I use my original SNES controller hooked upto an adapter so I can merk it at Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP....

You can rent Gamefly, Redbox for PS4/Xbox 1 or wait for sales

You're playing the game wrong breh.