Smart nikkas still play Xbox360 or PS3

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Went to the pawn shop and got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Assasins Creed III (Xbox 360) for $4 each. :ohlawd: The Graphics look amazing on my 42'' monitor...... Yall nikkas paying $50-$70 for 1 game. :sas2: I'll just wait a few years and cop them for $4-$7 at the pawn shop.

Anybody still on an older system and saving money?:blessed:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
If you can wait 5-10 years to play games you wanna play, more power to you. I guess. :ld:

See that's the thing, all the games I wanted to play back then I purchased when they came out such as GTA 4 & GTA 5, Call of Duty Black Ops II...... I paid full price... But games such as Skyrim were not at the top of my list, so now I am copping hella games for the cheap cheap and having fun. :steviej:

I walk into the Pawn shops like
tenor.gif
cause I know I'm walkin out with about 3-5 games minimum.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
change "Smart" to "Broke"

nikka you the one that's broke paying $69.99 for a damn game. :stopitslime:
nikka I bought a Game for $4 dollars that will keep me entertained for at least a year maybe 2 cause this Skyrim shyt seems long and drawn out. :wow:

nikka I buy games and still got money to take my girl out somewhere nice, buy some nice outfits, and pay my bills. nikka I'm smart.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the pawn shop and got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Assasins Creed III (Xbox 360) for $4 each. :ohlawd: The Graphics look amazing on my 42'' monitor...... Yall nikkas paying $50-$70 for 1 game. :sas2: I'll just wait a few years and cop them for $4-$7 at the pawn shop.

Anybody still on an older system and saving money?:blessed:

I still have my 360 and PS3 and I have no desire to upgrade right now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikka I bought a Game for $4 dollars that will keep me entertained for at least a year maybe 2 cause this Skyrim shyt seems long and drawn out. :wow:

nikka I buy games and still got money to take my girl out somewhere nice, buy some nice outfits, and pay my bills. nikka I'm smart.

I pay 48 bucks for games. :umad:

You want a cookie for being able to take your girl out and pay your bills? :what:

Come clown this fool @PS4

1v21b4.jpg

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I still have my 360 and PS3 and I have no desire to upgrade right now.

Man me either... I just moved into my new apartment last week and I've been thinking if I should cop a PS4 or not. But since playing these games I no longer have a desire to upgrade either.

Bro if you got a good TV, the graphics are still dope, and these games dont feel dated at all. :picard: Seriously I do not feel like I'm playing a 6 year old game right now.

I'm playing cheating ass 2K11 on 360 right now.

:patrice: Now see I don't really fukk with sports games... But I'd imagine it would feel dated playing those considering the roster changes every year no?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I do wait until most games hit $20-30 before I pick them up, but I don't want to be a whole console behind. :whoa:

That said, my PS3 is still hooked up and I still play it because I have games for it that I've yet to beat or even play.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

????????????????

Paying $70 for a video game means you can't take your lady out or pay your bills???

What kind of job you nikkas working where $70 is breaking the bank?