Smallville didnt really age too well...

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I don't give af about any of that....Lana :ohlawd:

They fuked up by having Lana marry Lex

And then giving her powers or whatever was happening there but it really fell off the cliff when Lex left the show and when they brought in that Lanky awkward beta Lois Lane

IMO Supes shouldn't meet Lois until he leaves Smallville for the big city

And it's just dumb that she and Lana were related

They made this show about Super man's adolescent love life rather than his transition into Supreme unfukkwitable BeastMode

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They fuked up by having Lana marry Lex

And then giving her powers or whatever was happening there but it really fell off the cliff when Lex left the show and when they brought in that Lanky awkward beta Lois Lane

IMO Supes shouldn't meet Lois until he leaves Smallville for the big city

And it's just dumb that she and Lana were related

They made this show about Super man's adolescent love life rather than his transition into Supreme unfukkwitabale BeastMode
Lois was on the show since season 3 my guy. And Lois and Lana weren't related Chloe and Lois were :what:.And y'all overrate the fukk outta the current cw shows.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smallville had the best live action Lex Luthor and it's not even close. Lex's arc was the best thing about the show by far. The show went to shyt and became nearly unwatchable once Lex left.

I popped back in during later seasons and was pleasantly surprised that Welling and Durance had great chemistry as Clark and Lois. The final 3 seasons basically turned into Lois & Clark with some Justice league stuff thrown in.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I couldn' watch after Lex and Lana left. I liked Kara though as she got put in the game. I liked the Christina Milian episode too...when Lana started heeling it up to get back at Lex, $hit was hilarious.

Lol@the fake low level Magneto villain of the week guy

The worst part of the show was him being gay and refusing to fukk Lana.

The blonde girl who was good and bad who he almost fell for was a fun character too.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Lois was :noah: too
latest