Smallville didnt really age too well...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i look at the current shyt Green Arrow, the flash, legends of tomorrow, supergirl, as the same shyt to be honest.
Marginally better cGI but terrible storylines, butchering of comic characters for soapy developments, and etc.
But hey, to each their own.

Yeah Bertlani has barely learn the mistakes of Smallville, he just keeps doing them at the core

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
i look at the current shyt Green Arrow, the flash, legends of tomorrow, supergirl, as the same shyt to be honest.
Marginally better cGI but terrible storylines, butchering of comic characters for soapy developments, and etc.
But hey, to each their own.
I respectfully disagree

All 3 of CW's big 3 DC heroes suited up in their very first episode and kicked ass

Smallville was some soap opera bullsh1t 95% of the time

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I've known about this since 2006 but it was never clear. People first said it was some ponzi scheme for self help/self organizational programme that roped celebs in and then around 2009-2010 there was small stories bout the cult leader branding the female members and doing weird occult sex shyt :francis:
Glad Kristin got out as soon as she found out what it was:whew:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
nah, i have not watched smallville in a while, but no way it has aged that fast.
one of my favorite moments in smallville was when lex finally just embraced his evilness.
he said just fukk it. you want me to be evil, well, fine then.(song that played was well chosen for the scene)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've known about this since 2006 but it was never clear. People first said it was some ponzi scheme for self help/self organizational programme that roped celebs in and then around 2009-2010 there was small stories bout the cult leader branding the female members and doing weird occult sex shyt :francis:
Glad Kristin got out as soon as she found out what it was:whew:

:huhldup: I've always thought Allison Mack might be a closet freak but I didn't think it was that extreme