Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Picked up this Clorox Air Purifier 1,500 Sq Ft,

81S-oYTWPbL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
I have this in my bedroom. how I learned how bad the air is when I blow dry my hair and flat iron it and im
in a completely different room and that machine picks up on it.
I just hate buying filters. I have another brand in my common areas and then filters are pretty ridiculous in price.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but Melatonin tablets specifically these Nature Made Melatonin 3mg

I take one tablet an hour before bedtime. My sleep is alot deeper and I wake up earlier than I set my alarm clock.

When don't take the tablets, my dreams in the morning before waking up are "stress" dreams, like I am in stressful situation.
And I don't want to wake up.

Buying anything on Temu.com.
If you ever need anything from Amazon check out Temu.com. They have the same shyt except it like super cheap.

Example I had to buy a waterproof rain coat, Amazon was asking 45 dollars, same coat on temu was like $23.
I had to buy a waterproof case for my iphone, got it for $2 same case on amazon was like $15.

People complain about the shipping, but I usually get it in about 5 days and I don't even live in a major city.

ETA: WTF my link to the melatonin tablets doesn't show. Just search nature made melatonin 3mg 120 tablets on amazon.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Picked up this Clorox Air Purifier 1,500 Sq Ft,
81S-oYTWPbL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
I have this in my bedroom. how I learned how bad the air is when I blow dry my hair and flat iron it and im
I just hate buying filters. I have another brand in my common areas and then filters are pretty ridiculous in price.
have either of you tried high end furnace filters (or w/e the equivalent is for your house's setup) before, like merv 14 or higher rated ones? i'm in the market and am curious which would be more efficient, not having a big ass air purifier lying around definitely appeals to me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:childplease: Yes it is.

If you use fresh bread, it is all mushy and soggy.
Real chefs know to use stale bread.
The average mafukka not setting their bread out to stale just to make some gawd damm French Toast. Gtfoh

Daps
Lunix hand massager healed my wrists when I was showing signs of carpal tunnel. It takes 10 minutes a day and I have zero pain now.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
have either of you tried high end furnace filters (or w/e the equivalent is for your house's setup) before, like merv 14 or higher rated ones? i'm in the market and am curious which would be more efficient, not having a big ass air purifier lying around definitely appeals to me.
I never tripped off of that. The filters I have are merv 13 but I just looked and they sell one that’s merv 16. I bought both my purifiers when I moved in my home because it was new construction.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Same here, I use this in my bedroom also. These colorx filter prices are ridiculous, my large filter cost about $60.

I placed this purifier close to my kitchen to filter out the lingering after cooking smell and it work fine, but I had to change the filter out more frequently.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dont recommend this particular brand (just getting a Projector in general)

Comes with built in apps from the Google Play Store, and streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix, etc.

I was able to download 3rd party apps, that work ok. :blessed:

What I didn't like.
The remote wasn't always responsive.
Power cord was short (getting a longer 2 one Amazon.
You can wirelessly stream from your phone, but the audio doesn't seem to be in sync.

I have optimum online for cable (they don't let you download the app from the Google play store :picard:, but I attached an hdmi to usb C cord to the back and plug in my phone using DEX. I was able to play it from my phone like that.:wow:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I put shelves in the laundry room, you could probably get away with 2x8 planks and cement blocks. You have a place to put laundry so you can do small loads and fold on your breaks even during a work day. So doing laundry doesn’t have to take up big blocks of time

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:lupe:

That's American toast.

No, it’s not. :mjtf:

You take bread, toast it lightly to dry it out, dip it then fry it. Toast (no such thing as American toast) would omit the dipping of the bread in the batter and then frying it. :ufdup:

I’m an old head, I been making and eating French toast longer than a lot you nikkas been breathing. :unimpressed: