Small Boob Appreciation Thread (A,B &C cups)

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good lookin
tumblr_nbmhyrEXZn1rcowmno1_500.jpg
im having some flashbacks of her fine ass now, I might have to fix that later on tonite :youngsabo:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You know what these chicks all seem to have in common? They're all athletic/toned. So this isn't even a small boob appreciation thread, it's a fit woman appreciation thread. As if there's anything to "appreciate" about small boobs :mjlol:

Hey, ladies, when are you making that average height appreciation thread? :troll:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You know what these chicks all seem to have in common? They're all athletic/toned. So this isn't even a small boob appreciation thread, it's a fit woman appreciation thread. As if there's anything to "appreciate" about small boobs :mjlol:

Hey, ladies, when are you making that average height appreciation thread? :troll:
Well... Boobs are mostly fat. :ld: This why when you gain weight your boobs grow. Also, it has to do with where you gain weight. Women who gain weight on their hips and thighs tend to have smaller boobs because less fat goes there. Other women gain weight in their chest and arms, others in their stomachs.

But like I said, guys here swear they know women's anatomy. You ain't saying nothing new.

I do appreciate average height men but I'm 5'2 so it works. Average height is tall for me.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
LOL, I'm a B cup :blessed:

Almost all of the appreciation threads of female body parts are in the locker room. That's why I posted this one in here too.
Small boobs and small penises are not the same thing & are not used for the same thing.
I wouldn't care about that thread. Probably wouldn't even enter it.

This same thing happened to my little sister. She was squeezing into a C cup, went to VS to get measured and found out that her real size is a DD.
How old is your sister? :lupe:

Also, 32D. :blessed:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Small Tetas that have been through the Mommy Stage maybe Twice or Three Times. :noah:

The Sensitivity on The Nipples to the Touch of a Tongue.:wow:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like any Aria Giovannis but a Pair of AJ Lees need to be taken care of too.:manny: