Small Boob Appreciation Thread (A,B &C cups)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
u ready for yours to be appreciated by me tho :shaq:
You get to appreciate them at each stage, when they get a little bigger as I gain weight eating all them tacos, burritos and pizza, pregnant titties, and when I get a boob lift and implants during my midlife crisis.

This is a lifelong appreciation. :blessed:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
you palmed any IRL yet,and not just on some Friday night fun/sorority type playful shyt..?

:sas1:
I know what boobs feel like. All my friends in high school were gifted. I went to Victoria's secret with one them, same story as Luciphens. She was a DD squeezing into a C.

Bra sizes are a bit complicated.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I know what boobs feel like. All my friends in high school were gifted. I went to Victoria's secret with one them, same story as Luciphens. She was a DD squeezing into a C.

Bra sizes are a bit complicated.

thy don't care about size,thy just wanna know if you palmed any whilst gazing lustingly/longingly into another breezy's soul windows...?:banderas:

Giselle

Daps
C cups aren't really small imo. I love boobs tho, more so nipples (dont judge me) A cups dont do it for me really, but I'm sure I could make it work.

I really love boobs, dang man its been a long time. :mjcry:

@Giselle @CinnaSlim since no one else asked yall, (coli is slippin:snoop:) I guess I'll be that dude.... A B or C?

LOL, I'm a B cup :blessed:

I found it interesting you put this in the locker room. Yes I did think it was to bring more attention to smaller t*ts. Other than that though I wasn't throwing shade. B's are good with me so I don't mind the thread. I know in the salon there's an eggplant thread. It would be like a nikka putting up a small dikk print thread in the salon. How would you like seeing that thread? :usure:

Almost all of the appreciation threads of female body parts are in the locker room. That's why I posted this one in here too.
Small boobs and small penises are not the same thing & are not used for the same thing.
I wouldn't care about that thread. Probably wouldn't even enter it.

article-2115183-121835AF000005DC-457_306x384.jpg

180101311.jpg

The issue with bra sizes, is a lot of women are wearing the wrong size. My coworker told me she was a 34C. I took one look at her breasts and told her she was wearing the wrong size.
She said when she got implants the Dr told her she was a 34C, but either he was wrong, or she gained weight (or both). Anyway my coworker was a DD, I think

This same thing happened to my little sister. She was squeezing into a C cup, went to VS to get measured and found out that her real size is a DD.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
LOL, I'm a B cup :blessed:

Small boobs and small penises are not the same thing & are not used for the same thing.
I wouldn't care about that thread. Probably wouldn't even enter it.

This same thing happened to my little sister. She was squeezing into a C cup, went to VS to get measured and found out that her real size is a DD.
Most of the time it's because they have the wrong band size and as soon as they fix that can find the right cup.