Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not in there either

check again in 5, 10 minutes

i got mine right away, but somebody else said it took them longer to get it. i'm sure they're getting a decent amount of traffic right now and its slowing down the process a bit

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Might as well put my predictions

Suge vs Big T 2-1 Big T
TODD vs Wavy 2-1 TODD
Hustle vs Official 2-1 Official
Roc vs Calicoe 2-1 Roc
K Shine\DNA vs Steams\Chess 2-1 KShine\DNA
Top vs Rex 3-0 Top
Lux vs Clips 2-1 Lux

The battle I'm most unsure about is Roc vs Calicoe cuz I'm figuring ppl might have gotten tired of him a bit. So I wouldn't be surprised if Cal were to win even convincingly.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
  1. Please click the PURCHASE PPV Button on the Home Page,
  2. Read the information regarding terms and conditions.
  3. Click the BUY NOW Button
  4. You will redirected to PAYPAL Page.
  5. To make payment, Log in to your PAYPAL Account, if you don’t have a PAYPAL Account, ClickPay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit on the same page.
  6. After your Payment is Complete, Your account automatically registered to our site. You will receive a receipt of Payment as well as an email from us about your username and computer generated password.
  7. If you would like to change the computer generated password please login to the site enter the Username(your email) and Password(which you received via email) Please enter the password as its appear in your email, after you login click MY Profile button on the upper right corner, enter the new password and click Submit.
  8. Your username will be your Email address which you used to pay with Paypal, Can’t be changed.
  9. After Purchase If you didn’t receive email at your inbox please make sure to check the spam and junk mail.
  10. Once your account has been set up and a Payment has been made, close the browser. Follow How to Access PPV instructions below.

Yea I didn't get my username and password yet been like 20 minutes :francis:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them making folks have new registration login in was fukking idiotic because this is now the end result.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man

I decided to take a real look at the four battles they put on the ppv. I can't really justify making this purchase. If this was for the whole card I definitely would.

However you got a battle we've already seen (2 on 2) & Rex is just a fukking joke. I wouldn't spend any money to see that bum. Lazy ass Clips

:mjlol:

I just don't know. I'll be back. I may just say fukk it & make the purchase, but logic is winning right now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Might as well put my predictions

Suge vs Big T 2-1 Big T
TODD vs Wavy 2-1 TODD
Hustle vs Official 2-1 Official
Roc vs Calicoe 2-1 Roc
K Shine\DNA vs Steams\Chess 2-1 KShine\DNA
Top vs Rex 3-0 Top
Lux vs Clips 2-1 Lux

The battle I'm most unsure about is Roc vs Calicoe cuz I'm figuring ppl might have gotten tired of him a bit. So I wouldn't be surprised if Cal were to win even convincingly.
I got Suge/T being debatable 2-1 either way

and i got Cal edgin Roc 2-1, he's hungrier and got more to prove :francis:

everything else the same but we both know some fukkery gon happen :sadcam:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
i'm seeing nikkas on smack IG asking bout their login info.....wat da fukk son