Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I also hate how clips is so fast to count rounds during the matches

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I'm still pissed that motherfukkin TODD & Wavy battle took damn near an hour, but we gotta keep cutting off Lux & Clips at the end of their rounds

Either way, I need to see the 1st half of Roc/Cal again :noah:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nah seriously Clips gotta cut them rebuttals and freestyles mixed with writtens. I give Lux 2-3. I'll rematch it again though. Clips 1st half in the 2nd round (jay scheme) was insane. Fell off once he took off the kufi. Lux was waaaaaay more direct. Both their 3rds got fukked up with the time shyt. Clips had too much filler at times. A lot of emotional shyt in this battle that annoyed me.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: This is the fifth SM. If they haven't gotten shyt together by now they never will. They always gotta book 2 battles no one wants to see and then rush the main event.

Yea shyt is really out of hand

How the fukk they start the pay per view over three hours late

Move any 2 of these 3 battles: JDD/Wavy, TRex/Top, tag team battle to tomorrow and start the damn sh1t on time.

By some miracle they had Irving plaza booked to 11pm I guess so they didnt have to rush the end too much but this sh1t was a serious mess

Goodz doing security... Wtf

At least the stream was clean

But really this was a sh1t event and about as poorly organized/ supervised as possible

Step your game up URL