Representar

All Star
Daps
I felt Lux won 2-1 2nd and 3rd round, he fukked up not letting Clips go 1st though but on the flipside Clips rebuttal nearly lost him the round on its on great battle though.
Had great energy fukkery, bars and aggression I was highly entertained :salute:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall gonna hate me for this, but on first watch 3-0 Lux.

Clips had the advantage of going 2nd & still lost the last 2 rounds pretty clearly. All Clips had do was match Lux which would of won him the battle. Hell, most people gave him the first just because he kind of matched Lux, but I didn't really think he did that. I will watch that first round again though.

Clips first round was not hot. It was basic as fukk. Yall will see when yall watch it again.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
im uploading the clips vs lux vids now. Its in 2 parts cause my phone stopped. Apologize for random skips in the stream later on and for moving the phone a bit, my hands kept cramping but its definitely watchable. gonna be a few hours tho lol

randumbdesign

Rookie
Daps
The Lux 3rd was a masterful piece of Personals 101 clinic. He stripped every bit of integrity outta Clips & took away his aura.
fukk Clips corny attempts at struggle rebuttals. Rebuttal DEEZ NUTS.

Yo Rex, this how you REALLY break down a nikka

His stuff was still doing what Mook made fun of him for. Lux's style still never recovered from the Calicoe battle, he never got out of preacher flow style

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lux 2-1 :salute:

Let the Clips interviews proceed :blessed:
33en810.jpg

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I liked this battle, Roc vs Cal was meh, still gotta watch Suge vs T, Hustle vs O'fficial, JJD VS wavy

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall gonna hate me for this, but on first watch 3-0 Lux.

Clips had the advantage of going 2nd & still lost the last 2 rounds pretty clearly. All Clips had do was match Lux which would of won him the battle. Hell, most people gave him the first just because he kind of matched Lux, but I didn't really think he did that. I will watch that first round again though.

Clips first round was not hot. It was basic as fukk. Yall will see when yall watch it again.

yep