Slystallion's current bulking plan (meal plan and lifting program included)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i thought u were bulking, did u scale back on the calorie intake or are those 3 cardio days keeping u right at that same weight?

I'm going to assume that the cardio days are keeping me at the same weight. The cardio are probably costing me about 200-300 calories on those days and i'm not adding those calories to my diet.

So my guess is that to actually bulk more food needs to be ingested...i shortly added one more protien scoop a day and it did make a difference where 145 was my norm but i started to lose some definition

so thats always been what keeps me from truly bulking is the temporary sacrifice in definition to eat more calories...it honestly wouldn't be too hard but psychologically i never end up going through with it, and i know any flab would just be short term as my body adjusts to new caloric intake

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If u did a real bulk you'd add a lot more to your frame b. U look pretty young, don't be afraid to gain some fat temporarily.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Latest progress pics jan 2013*** weight gain minimal but liking the progress i see with my eyes. Realistically without gaining fat i can probably only gain 6lbs of muscle within a year.

2uj1445.jpg

308z7nk.jpg

20ku4co.jpg

When i last tried my bulking program i was not gaining any weight and then i went and bought a calorie counter and it made me realize i was getting no where near the amount of food i needed to put on weight...i have been on this current plan for about 3 weeks i went from 140 to 144 so far and the goal is 155 here is my current status taken 1 day ago

current stats 144lbs 5'10"

33ua8ad.jpg

here is my current meal plan please rate it

and here is my lifting program i have followed the past 3 weeks
Tongue.gif
tongue-rocky-horror-o.gif

Muy Caliente!
:takedat::wow::noah: