Slystallion's current bulking plan (meal plan and lifting program included)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Calm down bro, by frame I mean if you look at zyzz before he was Brolic he has the same frame to work with by sly already has more muscle than pre Brolic zyzz.

I feel u bro, stay at it

i still say :whoa:

zyzz was already 30lbs heavier than Sly prebrolic, 3 inches taller too

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5'10 144? Might be time to dirty bulk:stopitslime:

I was 6'0 166 and looked tiny. Im 175 and people are just now noticing I lift. I wont even look brolic until 190. I dont know what else to tell you if you want to get bigger other than introduce some random "bad" meals to hit your carbs and calorie needs to grow

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
5'10 144? Might be time to dirty bulk:stopitslime:

I was 6'0 166 and looked tiny. Im 175 and people are just now noticing I lift. I wont even look brolic until 190. I dont know what else to tell you if you want to get bigger other than introduce some random "bad" meals to hit your carbs and calorie needs to grow

Why eat bad when you can get good calories instead? Tuna, oats, protein shakes.. beef, chicken.. just eat more.. dont need to eat shytty to make gains.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why eat bad when you can get good calories instead? Tuna, oats, protein shakes.. beef, chicken.. just eat more.. dont need to eat shytty to make gains.

Dirty foods have more calories and carbs. Thats why you can eat more when you eat clean. A "bad" meal a few times a week aint going to hurt you. Your body is probably thirsting for those carbs and you have no idea. I'm not saying be a fatass about it, just don't be afraid to eat unclean to get enough food in you to grow.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
at the end of the day in terms of just pure fat loss/gain

what kind of food it is isnt that important, the macro content(Cals, Protein, Fat, Carbs) is all that matters

and if you are within limits, you will get your desired fat loss. But in terms of other things like high blood pressure, heart health etc you should be conscious of what you eat

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why is his weight of such concern? Dude look better than half the posters in here.

10 extra lbs of muscle gonna look :obama:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Slystallion

I seen you online breh :usure:

?

Still following the same meal plan and workout plan,

I'm never going to look like Conan the Barbarian ...and to try would mean I'd probably get really fat for a while as I'd have to eat like 5-6000 calories a day

So I'm fine with my smaller frame and maximizing the slim look as best i can

Last edited by a moderator:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
?

Still following the same meal plan and workout plan,

I'm never going to look like Conan the Barbarian ...and to try would mean I'd probably get really fat for a while as I'd have to eat like 5-6000 calories a day

So I'm fine with my smaller frame and maximizing the slim look as best i can

Not hating breh. Just saw the thread bumped and then saw you online. I'm lil nikka anyway @140. What you weighing now.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Not hating breh. Just saw the thread bumped and then saw you online. I'm lil nikka anyway @140. What you weighing now.

I'm weighing the same as you but as long as the right parts of your body are developed and your body fat is low... same weight can look different on different people

Someone can weight a bit more and not look as muscular as well ...its an illusion to find the right symmetry balance

I've seen one guy forgot his name show himself weighing more didn't look muscular at all...focused on the right body parts to develop and pop and lowered his bodyfat and he looked bigger at a lighter weight

I find this strategy easier to do than trying to get big like the Rock...if you have the discipline to eat clean and natural and do cardio 3 x a week

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I'm weighing the same as you but as long as the right parts of your body are developed and your body fat is low... same weight can look different on different people

Someone can weight a bit more and not look as muscular as well ...its an illusion to find the right symmetry balance

I've seen one guy forgot his name show himself weighing more didn't look muscular at all...focused on the right body parts to develop and pop and lowered his bodyfat and he looked bigger at a lighter weight

I find this strategy easier to do than trying to get big like the Rock...if you have the discipline to eat clean and natural and do cardio 3 x a week

True. I look a lot skinnier than you and I'm only like 5'8 :whew:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

i thought u were bulking, did u scale back on the calorie intake or are those 3 cardio days keeping u right at that same weight?