Slow Horses (Season 4) on Apple TV+

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
A bit unrealistic with the "walking around the Park at will and smashing fools" but I'll give it a pass cuz the show is that great

River: What do you want me to do?
Lamb: Quit
River: No I'm serious
Lamb: I am being serious. I want you to quit.

:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
One thing I like that this show does is each season opener actually feels like the 2nd or 3rd ep of the season. They just throw you in the deep end immediately. 10-15 mins in and shyt's already happening.

Yeah, season came out of the gate with a lot of momentum. Some great running throughout, especially in ep 2. What continues to make the show stand out for me, is just how funny it is.

Asian breh got the shyt shyt slapped out of him at the coffee spot :dead:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Rade Serbedzija needed to be kept around for more than just one season. Too much talent to let pass by that easily.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The Tiger Team bit back :skip:

Webb went from :blessed:to :dead:. The actor is really good at playing a twat, played a similar role in The Great.

Lamb running around farting on people, being a nuisance and one step ahead :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode but some obvious plot stuff annoying me a little like why do Chieftan appear not to know where Donovan's Tiger Team is holed up and how did Donovan just happen to know where the lunch was taking place.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode but some obvious plot stuff annoying me a little like why do Chieftan appear not to know where Donovan's Tiger Team is holed up and how did Donovan just happen to know where the lunch was taking place.

I mean Donovan had his own address with two wall planners - it’s not really far fetched to think he tailed/knew his targets well (Judd seems a person of habit - the guy at the restaurant implied he’s an regular). Especially considering he’s an ex-spy himself. Alternatively maybe he just looked at Spider’s phone for the lunch location?

Why would Chieftan know of/where his Tiger Team’s real hideout is/was? Evidently he had his own agenda from the go so why would he have made his safe house - which is a residential home - known to Chieftan?