Slow Horses (Season 4) on Apple TV+

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Another great episode but some obvious plot stuff annoying me a little like why do Chieftan appear not to know where Donovan's Tiger Team is holed up and how did Donovan just happen to know where the lunch was taking place.

Because Spider's big mouth told Elliott Donovan where he was having lunch. Before he got his head smashed in.

It's at the 40:55-41:00 min mark.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Things just got :whoo:. Show probably has my title for best show currently airing right now.

Nice moment between River and Louisa in the car.

The 2 fukk up agents made for a good comedic pair with their bickering.

Tearny: Clear the board :demonic:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
love the show, but that foot chase scene was driving me crazy. they spent more time stopping to shoot at him instead of just running his ass down which would have been much easier since he's running cuffed. fukk me that was benny hill like. i guess they needed him to escape and couldn't find a better way of doing that scene.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
love the show, but that foot chase scene was driving me crazy. they spent more time stopping to shoot and him instead of just running his ass down which would have been much easier since he's running cuffed. fukk me that was benny hill like. i guess they needed him to escape and couldn't find a better way of doing that scene.

I'm okay with that chase because as a rule everyone in this show aside from Jackson is generally mid at their job.

I hope coke head and gambling fiend get hired back. I like their chemistry, they're mad funny.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm okay with that chase because as a rule everyone in this show aside from Jackson is generally mid at their job.

I hope coke head and gambling fiend get hired back. I like their chemistry, they're mad funny.
Louisa and River are solid, you can tell they just lack confidence and experience. Even hacker dude is nice but he's just a POS. That's one thing I like about show, not all the characters are fukk ups or fukk ups all the time, a lot of it is just character flaws and attitude problems they can't seem to overcome.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Does everyone have to sprint in this show?

Was Gary Oldman the only to have a "No Tom Cruise" in his contract?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What an explosive way to end the penultimate episode.

Show continues to fire on all cylinders from all angles. Never would have guessed that when this season begin, Shirley and Marcus would have emerged as 2 of my favorites as the season comes to a close.

Also the casual showdown between Tearney and Taverner as they move their chess pieces around the board and wait to see how things play out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What an explosive way to end the penultimate episode.

Show continues to fire on all cylinders from all angles. Never would have guessed that when this season begin, Shirley and Marcus would have emerged as 2 of my favorites as the season comes to a close.

Also the casual showdown between Tearney and Taverner as they move their chess pieces around the board and wait to see how things play out.

Same. I hope they both make it out alive.