Slow Horses (Season 4) on Apple TV+

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
So do they film the seasons simultaneously?

They have to. At the end of the season they always have a trailer for next season. Since April 2022 they have had 4 seasons. Short seasons, but they pack a lot in and put out a new season pretty fast. Looks like a lot of characters from this last season will carry over.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I do think this was one of those seasons that could've used more episodes. Tonally, it felt like it could've offered a lot more.

I think sending River by himself to France for 3 episodes was a mistake. So was casting Hugo Weaving as the mustache-twirling bad guy. Still, even if this season was a B it's still better than 98% of TV right now.

This show is best when the Slough House (& Tavernier) characters are bantering with one another. Not enough of that this season.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I think sending River by himself to France for 3 episodes was a mistake. So was casting Hugo Weaving as the mustache-twirling bad guy. Still, even if this season was a B it's still better than 98% of TV right now.

This show is best when the Slough House (& Tavernier) characters are bantering with one another. Not enough of that this season.
Season definitely needed more Lamb