Slow Horses (Season 4) on Apple TV+

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"If he was a bottle of gin, you wouldn't have lost him " :mjlol:

"Beautiful women are my weakness. Which is why I don't see you as a threat." :skip:

Looks like some of that River speculation I've heard, might be right after the latest episode.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was Les Abres just a breeding ground? All those women and babies around mercenaries makes no sense. Was it like a program for generational spies or something?

Would explain why dude that blew himself up on the premiere said something about “you’ll be seeing my brothers” - I think he meant brothers literally. And River is probably one of them too right? Would explain why the assassin that was meant to off his grandad looked so much like him (if they’re siblings/related)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So was Les Abres just a breeding ground? All those women and babies around mercenaries makes no sense. Was it like a program for generational spies or something?

Would explain why dude that blew himself up on the premiere said something about “you’ll be seeing my brothers” - I think he meant brothers literally. And River is probably one of them too right? Would explain why the assassin that was meant to off his grandad looked so much like him (if they’re siblings/related)

Pretty much. The woman who was exchanged in the last episode was most likely River's mother, which would mean that Hugo Weaving (this season's big bad) is his father.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. The woman who was exchanged in the last episode was most likely River's mother, which would mean that Hugo Weaving (this season's big bad) is his father.

Nice one. Was easy enough to piece together. In one of the previous eps Cartwright Snr even said “I did it to protect River” or some shyt.

Crazy how under the radar this shyt still is. Apple does such a bad job at promoting their shows.