SlingTV, YoutubeTV, PSVue, DirecTV Now All with Price Increases This Year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Internet prices gonna go up with all this streaming for both legal and "other" means of getting to watch what you want.
No, no it won't. Your speeds double every two years bruh. That's how they justify keeping the prices the same. We used to pay full price for dial-up. We used to have broadband internet and dsl. You sir have always been a sheep when it comes to things of this nature. Cutting the cord been a thing, it's the "show me how" type of people who claim the sky is falling. I'll repeat myself one last time, some of us figured out how to watch anything for free and not even pay for the internet. Knowledge is power, hopefully I've expanded a horizon today :smugbiden:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, no it won't. Your speeds double every two years bruh. That's how they justify keeping the prices the same. We used to pay full price for dial-up. We used to call it broadband internet and dsl. You sir have always been a sheep when it comes to things of this nature. Cutting the cord been a thing, it's the "show me how" type of people who claim the sky is falling. I'll repeat myself one last time, some of us figured out how to watch anything for free and not even pay for the internet. Knowledge is power, hopefully I've expanded a horizon today :smugbiden:

The Price numnuts. People continuing to cut cable will only drive them to up the price of internet to compensate. No one said anything about speed.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Price numnuts. People continuing to cut cable will only drive them to up the price of internet to compensate. No one said anything about speed.
I said the prices stay the same, bundles will be $80-$120 for all 3.

The price for internet and the "caps" have always existed but people didn't understand they are there to stop people from exploiting the service, like skipping the need to use their cable because you download or heavy streamer. Nothing new is happening with the equations, the speeds increase, the prices stay the same. These methods of watching tv like YouTube/etc is for sheep. The enlightened ones was never paying for that shyt in the first place, you thought newsgroups was necessary and foolproof. But once shyt hits the internet it's everywhere... I've been telling you this for well over a decade, maybe you'll believe me one of these days :ld:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good thing I subscribed on YouTube TV before the price hike. Grandfathered into $35 a month instead of $40 :banderas:

Many streaming services are also adding on-demand shows much like what you go to
Netflix and Hulu for.

Can you watch local channels on YouTube tv? Like the local news?