SlingTV, YoutubeTV, PSVue, DirecTV Now All with Price Increases This Year

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Shacktv for the win! $20 for 2 connections. 1500 channels, 4000 movies .pause live TV and ppv and DVR . Sunday ticket, extra innings, nhl on ice, league pass .

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tried the streaming TV with DirectTV Now and PSVUE and ended up going back to cable because it was cheaper. I got the Gigabit Fios for $80 and they offer $10 custom TV packages to go with it. I got the News/Sports package that has CNN/MSNBC etc. and the ESPNs/NBA/NFL along with the old regulars like TNT/TBS/FX/AMC.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YouTube tv is still the goat! It let’s you use 6 accounts. I have 5 friends and family member on it. They Venmo me 5 bucks a month each! I’m paying 15 a month for YouTube tv. They win and I win. At the start of next year in January I’m just have them give me 60 for the whole year.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tried the streaming TV with DirectTV Now and PSVUE and ended up going back to cable because it was cheaper. I got the Gigabit Fios for $80 and they offer $10 custom TV packages to go with it. I got the News/Sports package that has CNN/MSNBC etc. and the ESPNs/NBA/NFL along with the old regulars like TNT/TBS/FX/AMC.
Should of tried YouTube tv breh

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
If TV is important to you, you're gonna get screwed by the streaming company or cable provider, or probably both. Streaming services all wanting $40+ from you is going to be the norm, which puts you back at square one. These streaming companies are at the mercy of the cable companies, which aren't happy with them.

I have internet and Prime. I'm good with that because I'm not big on TV. I haven't had cable in 3 years and don't miss it. I can't imagine paying for cable or a streaming alternative ever again unless someone was splitting the bill with me.

All Star
Daps
These streaming companies are at the mercy of the cable companies, which aren't happy with them.

Not really. Look who owns these companies. The ISPs are eating whether you "cut cable" or not.