Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
sad-crying-black-guy.gif

Found her.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Nygga...YOU should have married her...

I've met some cool ass prostitutes, one of my go to's I used to go see ... We would discuss Anime and video games together... before I fukked the Dog shyt out of her ...had to wash the pwussy and ass off my face before I went to my girl's crib...

:francis:

:dwillhuh:
You were out there eating prostitute p*ssy

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Nygga...YOU should have married her...

I've met some cool ass prostitutes, one of my go to's I used to go see ... We would discuss Anime and video games together... before I fukked the Dog shyt out of her ...had to wash the pwussy and ass off my face before I went to my girl's crib...

:francis:

U know how sick and deviant u have to be to eat a hooker a$$hole?:scust:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You coli dudes are beyond mentally ill and disgusting.

Mafukka was geeked over tranny Rajon Rondo. Taking pictures and shyt, kissing a sex worker! :dead:

Another poster in here with his picture as his avi looking like a fat dyke Droopy Fiasco talking about eating sex worker ass. :dead:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You coli dudes are beyond mentally ill and disgusting.

Mafukka was geeked over tranny Rajon Rondo. Taking pictures and shyt, kissing a sex worker! :dead:

Another poster in here with his picture as his avi looking like a fat dyke Droopy Fiasco talking about eating sex worker ass. :dead:
Oh snap! I look like Lupe, that's a new one.

thanks!.

:russ:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Man I’m crushed:mjcry: I been smashing her sexy ass raw for nearly 10 years she disappeared for a minute found her on Facebook and she married. Probably best p*ssy I ever had too and I’m not gonna smash that anymore now but there are plenty of prostitutes for me to smash but this one was talking about letting me hit for free for fukking her this good. Here are few pics of me and her she used to be on Jensen where I always picked her up

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

editor's note: i have no idea how this gif was intended to be used but for some reason it just felt right.