169837869.jpg.0.jpg

Uh Uh

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nygga...YOU should have married her...

I've met some cool ass prostitutes, one of my go to's I used to go see ... We would discuss Anime and video games together... before I fukked the Dog shyt out of her ...had to wash the pwussy and ass off my face before I went to my girl's crib...

:francis:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Nygga...YOU should have married her...

I've met some cool ass prostitutes, one of my go to's I used to go see ... We would discuss Anime and video games together... before I fukked the Dog shyt out of her ...had to wash the pwussy and ass off my face before I went to my girl's crib...

:francis:
You nikkas are not real you nikkas had to be sent from the devil to knock us off our true mission.

👼
😇

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This thread delivered. Not sure how I missed this jewel.

:pachaha:

Broad looks gargoyle facially, but threadstarter didn’t let that stop him from finding everything he needed in her.

Looks like she smells like a pack of Kools and Funyan’s chips, but there probably isn’t any limit to what she was doing sexually.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread delivered. Not sure how I missed this jewel.

:pachaha:

Broad looks gargoyle facially, but threadstarter didn’t let that stop him from finding everything he needed in her.

Looks like she smells like a pack of Kools and Funyan’s chips, but there probably isn’t any limit to what she was doing sexually.
😂😂😂 At that Description.