Slim thick prostitute I used to smash is now married

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
From my vast experience swimming in hoes..great p*ssy isnt determined by how pretty her face is, infact quite the opposite.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Id rather have a sexy thick woman with mid p*ssy than someone I'm not attracted to with super smash bros Sephiroth tier p*ssy

That's because your'e still young..your choices may still be affected by what society deems attractive.

I know from conversations with young brehs theyre still stuck on what the media portrays or sells as whats attractive, but the older brehs are looking at something totally different because they know where the good juice is tapped.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's because your'e still young..your choices may still be affected by what society deems attractive.

I know from conversations with young brehs theyre still stuck on what the media portrays or sells as whats attractive, but the older brehs are looking at something totally different because they know where the good juice is tapped.
I'm 33 bruh

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm 33 bruh

At this point in my life, I'll easily take an ugly girl with explosive p*ssy over a cute one with semi p*ssy..:francis:

You have no idea how frustrating wack p*ssy on a cute face and hot body can be..shyt feels like a scam, damn near disrespectful. Ive dealt with so many women over the past few years I cannot accept average p*ssy any longer.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
At this point in my life, I'll easily take an ugly girl with explosive p*ssy over a cute one with semi p*ssy..:francis:

You have no idea how frustrating wack p*ssy on a cute face and hot body can be..shyt feels like a scam, damn near disrespectful. Ive dealt with so many women over the past few years I cannot accept average p*ssy any longer.
Can't do ugly bruh
I'm sorry but nope
I also like loose p*ssy too so I'm weird

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can't do ugly bruh
I'm sorry but nope
I also like loose p*ssy too so I'm weird

You cant do ugly but you can do loose p*ssy :dahell:

I lose all manner of respect for a female once I discover her shyt loose..I smashed one recently who was so loose air kept filling inside and with each stroke sounded like I was blowing a trumpet..:scusthov: