Slim thick prostitute I used to smash is now married

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
If he got banned over this thread then a hearty F U C K Y O U goes out to whichever loser ass, no life having ass mod that did it. You broke, miserable, no p*ssy getting mfs have been THE SINGLE BIGGEST DOWNFALL of the quality of the Coli since Brook and Cook fell back.

And that bears repeating: YALL
have been THE SINGLE BIGGEST DOWNFALL of the quality of the Coli since Brook and Cook fell back.

Not trolls, not sh*t posters, YOU PIECES OF SH*T and this practice of “banning people with reckless abandonment” have been the steady downfall of the substance we get around here. They banned some new poster the other day just for making a thick women vs fat women thread. I think he even proved he was Black and everything and yet some bored miserable incel ass mod just up and banned him, for NOTHING. Searched dudes brief posting history and already he was dropping quality threads. And just like that, on the whim of some dry d*ck, broke pockets, real life LAME, he’s banned. Pathetic miserable fakkits ruining this site every single day. Being an internet mod probably the most control they’ve ever had over ANYTHING in their pathetic worthless fkng lives and it’s OBVIOUS.
:picard:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I don't understand it but the mods constantly miss the mark when it comes to banning posters.

They allow the race baiters, disingenuous agenda-driven trolls, cacs, and constant troublemakers, etc etc run rampant to no avail for months and years until they reach the point of “enough is enough” but ban posters who make harmless threads such as these.

A bruh make a thread speaking about semi-positive things happening in his life and ppl be gang up on him to get him banned but remain neutral on posters causing trouble and narrative-driven mayhem...

:mjpls:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Man I’m crushed:mjcry: I been smashing her sexy ass raw for nearly 10 years she disappeared for a minute found her on Facebook and she married. Probably best p*ssy I ever had too and I’m not gonna smash that anymore now but there are plenty of prostitutes for me to smash but this one was talking about letting me hit for free for fukking her this good. Here are few pics of me and her she used to be on Jensen where I always picked her up

https://m.facebook.com/search/top/?q=kisha scurlock&tsid=0.07379763353815594&source=result#!/profile.php?id=100057201967088
'

hol up she look like skeletor with skin

Daps
Reppin
St louis
W3pcUUO.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif