Slept with du-rag too tight...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I grew mine out for about 3 years and wuz blowin it out with a blow dryer when I wanted to rock the fro and not have it nappy....but when I ended up cuttin it:sadbron:....I thought I lost my waves...but after a couple cuts my hair texture came back to normal,I had to just cut it all off a couple times...threw sum water on it and it wuz wavin back up more each time,we back now:obama:.

What id be more worried about is your hair thinning up front if u keep rockin that durag too tight,it'll have ya shyt receeding...I had to stop wearin at night and do sum hairline rehab on mine,it look like its comin back in fine now....that and u can get line in ya forhead...my boy got bad one,it could be hereditery i s what he say but I know a few cats that where durags all the time that got em,and I got a slight one comin in I think now,I'm thru wearin durags overnight.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
about two months. maybe 2 1/2.

:what: thats even worse. you just displayed your lack of wit. i made the thread shyt nugget. i was prepared to get shat on. but if it aint funny then it aint funny. and your shyt wasnt funny.

gotta love the unfunny joke critics on this bytch :skip: