TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
eyebrows lookin like pubic hairs

:childplease:

if it was funny, then i would laugh. you're tryin' too hard. my nikka malc need to school you on how to throw jabs.

anyhow... my eyebrows are very bushy. my keeps begging me to get the trimmed. hit her with the :what: and she chill out on that.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: how the hell do u lose your waves by tying your du rag too tight, if anything u just get a big ass line around your head and in the back unless you have a taper.

cop a pack of stocking caps and put 1 or 2 over your du rag without tying it before u go to sleep, thank me later :win:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
Waves are the modern day David Ruffin conk

stop c00nin and rock it natural brehs

waves will never be played out :rudy:

u sound mad because u cant get them :umad:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:comeon: how the hell do u lose your waves by tying your du rag too tight, if anything u just get a big ass line around your head and in the back unless you have a taper.

cop a pack of stocking caps and put 1 or 2 over your du rag without tying it before u go to sleep, thank me later :win:

*sigh*

i didnt say i lost them becuz of the du-rag. i lost them becuz i started growing my hair when i got out the navy.

attention to detail my nikka.

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
*sigh*

i didnt say i lost them becuz of the du-rag. i lost them becuz i started growing my hair when i got out the navy.

attention to detail my nikka.

growing your hair improves the depth of your waves breh u just cant stop brushing, how long did u grow it out?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:childplease:

if it was funny, then i would laugh. you're tryin' too hard. my nikka malc need to school you on how to throw jabs.

anyhow... my eyebrows are very bushy. my keeps begging me to get the trimmed. hit her with the :what: and she chill out on that.

tried hard? it was a 5 word joke :pachaha:. learn how to take a joke shyt head :skip:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
growing your hair improves the depth of your waves breh u just cant stop brushing, how long did u grow it out?

about two months. maybe 2 1/2.

tried hard? it was a 5 word joke :pachaha:. learn how to take a joke shyt head :skip:

:what: thats even worse. you just displayed your lack of wit. i made the thread shyt nugget. i was prepared to get shat on. but if it aint funny then it aint funny. and your shyt wasnt funny.

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
if u have to "get" them then u don't have them.

:obama:

Embrace ur natural hair texture and stop trying to look like a 1962 member of the Temptations

my grandma was indian, a lil oil sheen and my brush and im good to go :jawalrus:

SubLyminalz

Supporter
Daps
i'll update this thread next Sunday to show the progress.

51h4f2ZXZiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

get u a can of this and grow your hair out for about 4-6 weeks and just get lineups in between to get back on track.