Sleeping Dogs Has A Better Single Player Than GTAV

sleeping dogs had a better single player: true or flase?

• true

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • false

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I can agree with this. :ehh:

Sleeping Dogs had a lot of characters that weren't just parodies, story was good, the hand-to-hand combat was so satisfying (doing the leg break :banderas: ) and the driving with the carjacking was piff. Wish they did more gunplay, but ehhh ot didnt ruin anything for me. :manny:

GTAV Multiplayer was GOAT tho those first few months. Whole Arcadium was in the Multiplayer thread. Still remember the [coli] tag and everything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sleeping dogs had one flaw in my opinion and that was the lack of gun play.
I understand that the story is not taking place in gun saturated America but I felt like the game needed more.
The fighting mechanics were amazing.
Couple that with how they let you use the environment...puting chinitos heads through fish tanks all day, brehs.

And the driving, let us not forget about the kid Fetus with the "Safe Driver" world record on Steam.
If you don't know, that's driving at full speed without hitting anything for longer than anyone on google earf.

The gun set pieces were better than GTAV though, you can vault over things, the car chases with cars are much better, it's not even close, GTA has always had shytty gun mechanics and drive mechanics

Sleeping dogs made driving easy like its suppose to be in that type of game had your side missions actually gave you good stuff like the car with the machine guns on it

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
4fCHTRp.jpg

:whew:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
For having 3 main characters, GTA V's story was way too short. Should have been a much longer game.

It had 3 planned DLCs that got canned because take two foresaw the microtransaction era was just beginning. Focus was put into Online

apparently we would've had a zombie story DLC, an Alien abduction DLC and another regular story DLC continuing the adventures of Franklin....canned.... because of greedy ass Take Two Interactive.

Not to mention they cancelled Bully 2 TWICE, Dan Houser REALLY loved Bully and wanted to make it a prominent series.

I think that's why Dan said fukk it and quit.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sleeping Dogs was fire as fukk, great gameplay great DLC add-ons

I liked you could go on dates in the game it fleshed out Wei Shen's personality. Jumping car to car on the freeway was :banderas:, combat was :demonic:, your crew getting murked was :to:

Dog Eyes with the classic: "Ohhh yo sista suck-a my cock" :mjlol: to set shyt off

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It had 3 planned DLCs that got canned because take two foresaw the microtransaction era was just beginning. Focus was put into Online

apparently we would've had a zombie story DLC, an Alien abduction DLC and another regular story DLC continuing the adventures of Franklin....canned.... because of greedy ass Take Two Interactive.

Not to mention they cancelled Bully 2 TWICE, Dan Houser REALLY loved Bully and wanted to make it a prominent series.

I think that's why Dan said fukk it and quit.

fukk you mean they cancelled Bully 2 twice :damn:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
fukk you mean they cancelled Bully 2 twice :damn:

They did.

Bully 2 started development in 2008, cancelled in 2011 or 2012

Started again 2015, cancelled 2018.

Look it up. The Bully community on YouTube got videos talking about this.

Take Two pretty much said " :mjlol: fukk this kiddy bullshyt more Michael bay explosions and online content :mjlit:"