Sleeping Dogs Has A Better Single Player Than GTAV

sleeping dogs had a better single player: true or flase?

• true

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • false

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
GTAV on PC has better graphics than Sleeping Dogs by a wide margin, Sleeping Dogs is still the better game
Bro I made my comment way before the PC version of the game even released. The shyt wasn’t even on PS4 or Xbox One yet. It was on PS3 and 360. And it didn’t hit PC until a year after PS4 or Xbox One.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yeah, Sleeping Dogs need a sequel...However not sure about "Saint Row Style Customization" that too much.

Story could be that the protagonist came from overseas, gets tied up in Triad feuds, at the beginning of the game you have basic GTA combat, in missions and dojos you'll refine your fighting style. Create a character, male or female, any race, make it have similar mechanic to RDR2s cores. It would be fire.

Choosing which ever triad u decide to affiliate with alters the story.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta find this. What we need is a modern Bruce Lee based game.

DLC called Zodiac Tournament. Yeah, we do so that would be nice.

I remember I had this

51Qw7T2oAsL.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story could be that the protagonist came from overseas, gets tied up in Triad feuds, at the beginning of the game you have basic GTA combat, in missions and dojos you'll refine your fighting style. Create a character, male or female, any race, make it have similar mechanic to RDR2s cores. It would be fire.

Choosing which ever triad u decide to affiliate with alters the story.

Sound like the new Seeping Dogs version of Skyrim.....:ehh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
theres more to do in gta v

but sleeping dogs was more fun to me

GTAV on PC has better graphics than Sleeping Dogs by a wide margin, Sleeping Dogs is still the better game

I enjoyed Sleep Dogs more than GTAV.

Sleeping dogs had one flaw in my opinion and that was the lack of gun play.
I understand that the story is not taking place in gun saturated America but I felt like the game needed more.
The fighting mechanics were amazing.
Couple that with how they let you use the environment...puting chinitos heads through fish tanks all day, brehs.

And the driving, let us not forget about the kid Fetus with the "Safe Driver" world record on Steam.
If you don't know, that's driving at full speed without hitting anything for longer than anyone on google earf.