Sleeping Dogs Has A Better Single Player Than GTAV

sleeping dogs had a better single player: true or flase?

• true

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • false

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
true story.

way better story, better characters, superior gameplay mechanics,way better graphics (PC). sleeping dogs superior parkour made getting around the city a breeze even if you were on foot and it had the deepest combat system out of any open world game ever. it was really something you had to master.

:heh: GTA's combat system.

but its not even that. the jankiness of GTA's design is what gets me. shyt hasnt really changed much since GTA3 to be honest. what I realized is that rockstar isn't really that talented of a developer. like bethesda they are a jack of all trades and a master of none. people give them a pass just because of their ambition

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is very true I still haven't completed GTA single player because its just not fun, I feel like I have to force myself to play it
sleeping dogs also had way better side missions, and the controls were way better, which is what makes the game enjoyable
GTA has better graphics when it comes to the environment, but sleeping dogs have superior character models way better clothes,

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got the shyt free from plus
I ain't like it i'ma go back and play it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this is very true I still haven't completed GTA single player because its just not fun, I feel like I have to force myself to play it
sleeping dogs also had way better side missions, and the controls were way better, which is what makes the game enjoyable
GTA has better graphics when it comes to the environment, but sleeping dogs have superior character models way better clothes,

Oh those lovely side missions where, despite being an undercover cop, you bust up drug corners down the street from your house? The ones where you do that and then you go to your safehouse and snitch on them? The ones that you do 30 times? :camby: