Slaying a bytch's guts while her seed is in the other room aprecation thread

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

This thick messican milf from my accounting class. She fugly in the face, hefty in the waist:blessed:

She like 4'11", big t*ts, big ass, smell amazing, long dark hair, and she lightskin:smugfavre:

Solid 6

Anyway I like give her backshots while I keep the door cracked. So her kid can hear her moaning. She one of them over the top screaming bytches :gladbron:

I be killing that lil messican nikka snacks too. I stay eating his zebra cakes. Pause:martin:

But I know I ain't the only nikka who dikk get hard from blowing a bytch back out and knowing her kid can hear from the next room over. It make me rock hard just thinking about how mad that nikka be:merchant:

I'm getting a nut and giving him ether:pachaha:

I fux witchu fam, I really do but uhh... :patrice: you do know that's pedophilic right?

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
We got some real weirdos on here. Exhibit A

Nothing much

I used to live in Japan, got drunk and went down town with some friends. Started trying to talk to this Japanese chick. She obviously did want nothing to do with me but that just made me fukk with her more. So she ducks off in this club that was Japanese only and I followed her. This little Japanese dude in a suit put his hand up to my chest :mjlol: I just slapped his shyt to the side and kept walking in, and when I got right inside, I swear it was like the ENTIRE club came at me. We just exchanged a bunch of fukk yous while I backed out of course. When I got to work Monday I told this younger Japanese dude what happened and he got all :whoa: telling me they would have cut off my fingers :damn:

:scust:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I've heard nikkas say they smashed a chick with the kid in the same bed so I guess you showed restraint
I remember one time when I was watching my lil cousin, he told me my thot ass Aunt and her pimp at the time did that shyt. That is one of the lowest things a parent could do IMO. I could tell it really bothered lil man cuz he just randomly told me that while he was coloring.