Slaughterhouse 0 for 2 with the singles

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes people are gon a judge cuz of the manufactured singles. Their Singles we're supposed to be some were bringing it back type shyt not were assimilating to pop music. Like we say don't judge off singles everyones doing it but no not really. What about nas? Nasty was no manufactured bs track. Nas is doing what slaughterhouse should be doing.

Basically,I understand they realize they oppurtunity to blow is finally here but these singles is just bad,my life itself ain't embarrasing...until u watch the video:russ:...crooked I and budden killed it...the rest of these nikkas need to be kicked out for real,they takin up space....Royce corny and wack as usual...Joell Ortiz? Just bcuz the similarities in looks his nikka is like watching what would've happened if Stack Bundles lived to become flabby and sick both lyrically and physically...what woulda happened had he survived the shot and couldn't remember what swag wuz or how to kill a verse.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check outout Crooked I's mixtape man, shyt is incredible and hi crew doin what slaughterhouse wuz supposed to just straight spittin...hopefully this turns into a solo deal for crooked is best we can hope for...just gotta stop forcin it

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
If Hammer dance, My Life, and Throw It Away is what these guys came up with a budget and creative control then that's sad.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
the begining of the video

"even an artist as rich as eminem can run out of space to put all his platinum records" :smugfavre:

"mr mathers bathes in the tears of otheer rappers" :lolbron:

"To the rest of the world he is the king of the rap game" :shaq:

:bustback:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
they need to make a track wit em on the first verse-- presenting each one--

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nikkas shoulda just went the boom bap route and called it a day. Or made some deep shyt as singles. Just something different. All this im lyrical but everything around me is a club banger or straight pop is the wack route. Too many nikkas usin the same formula to sell records. Im glad they made it but got dammit lol. If they were still with e1 they wouldnt be goin that route. Hopefully my life and :trash: will be bonus tracks lol. And they have a surprisingly good album. Hammerdance is that shyt though. Shoulda put the budget on that instead of my life.

kidmakaveli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they will flop

make a party track with Em on the hook and let w.e. happens happen

atleast then they could do BME numbers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see a point to this group anymore. It's 4 lyricists who were decent on their own coming together to make the type of music everyone else already is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can these dudes just recruit serious beat makers for this project? These singles are looking too formulatic if anything. If you gonna be a rapping ass rapper. Have some ill production. Give RZA, Dre, Premier, Alchemist, Havoc, 9th Wonder, Just Blaze, Beatminerz, Large Professor or even fukking Pete Rock a holler. The My Life track isn't as bad as alot of the bullshyt that gets phraised here. It may be a good look for them to get airplay

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think an emo/introspective/Alex Da Kid track would be better then those released so far, that's really the Shady strength. I'd love even more to hear Budden on some Em style production, like '25 To Life; 'Love The Way You Lie', I always thought Budden would have killed 'I Need a Doctor'. I wish he would do a track over that beat/hook.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
y'all can't judge the whole album off those 3 singles... I'm waiting to hear the album as a whole before I judge... I'm sure it's still gonna be dope

Exactly.

I'm gonna judge the album off the garbage ass music these four bums have been making their whole career.

fukk this album.

Four commercial failures coming together means they're only gonna flop four times as hard.

I loved how they've built themselves up as hip hop puritans and the first second they get on a major they're dropping joints that even makes Wiz Khalifa go :comeon: