Slaughterhouse 0 for 2 with the singles

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
What an ironic title for their single -- "Throw It Away."

lol

i like hammerdance and still think they'll drop a nice disk.But Like sumone said in my my life vid thread, they have yet to find their own zone/sound. They're allover with the type beats they phukkin with.
and :noah: @ nukkaz still phukkin with Swizzie's hooks in 2012

msa13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Eminem intro to the My Life video is embarrassing... Everything this dude does now feels so misguided. Like he's got all the wrong people in his ear telling him what's up or he's lame and no one will tell him better. Only good thing were his Air Max 90's.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is anyone shocked? the only nikka out of this group i fukked with was joel ortiz, but even he's allowed the corniness of the rest to rub off on him. anyone could have predicted a supergroup on em's label would turn out to be hot garbage.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yes people are gon a judge cuz of the manufactured singles. Their Singles we're supposed to be some were bringing it back type shyt not were assimilating to pop music. Like we say don't judge off singles everyones doing it but no not really. What about nas? Nasty was no manufactured bs track. Nas is doing what slaughterhouse should be doing.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What the fukk do you expect with this hip hop boy band Mr Potato head shyt

You cant just put 4 nikkas in a booth and expect chemistry. Actual groups, like Wu Tang, Dipset, G-Unit, these guys were homies first. These SH nikkas are just coworkers.

I remember once I went to a jazz show and the band chemistry was so bizarre. Everyone in the group either hated everyone else + was just in it for the check, or completely fukking spaced out. SH reminds me of that band. Its like they linked up cause they have no other options.

kidofthekids

Rookie
Daps
swizz beats ruins song with his annoying ass hooks...who thought it was a good idea to put that bullshyt ass hook on a song that already had garbage production? and swizz didn't even produce it?