Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN JINNS EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A WHOLE SURAH IN THE QURAN NAMED AFTER THEM (SURAH 72)? The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? EVEN THOUGH THE DEVIL IS ONE OF THE JINNS? HAVE YOU EVER WALKED INTO A BATHROOM AT NIGHT WITH THE LIGHTS OFF WITH THE DOOR CLOSED AND WALKED TOWARDS THE TOILET. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WALK TO THE TOILET IN THAT SITUATION? YOU TELL ME.

:laff:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN JINNS EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A WHOLE SURAH IN THE QURAN NAMED AFTER THEM (SURAH 72)? The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? EVEN THOUGH THE DEVIL IS ONE OF THE JINNS? HAVE YOU EVER WALKED INTO A BATHROOM AT NIGHT WITH THE LIGHTS OFF WITH THE DOOR CLOSED AND WALKED TOWARDS THE TOILET. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WALK TO THE TOILET IN THAT SITUATION? YOU TELL ME.

:krs: :krs:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Coming from a country that kills innocent people everyday makes it pure hypocrisy though

Atleast they are trying to be less demonic

Who? Me?
1st things should be 1st. I could give a fukc whether they charge interest or not if theyre still killing people for not being virgins. It doesnt make their standing better, it only makes em more moronic.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook

Really?

Youre on a row boat and the boat is sinking cuz it sprung a leak. At the same time you notice the boat also needs a paint job. Do you grab a bucket and start throwin water overboard, or do you start painting the boat?

Would painting be moronic at that time?

Islam's boat is sinking and you wanna paint :wtf:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interest drives economic development. Interest is nothing more than opportunity payments for the lender.