Reppin
NULL
Muhammad-Teaching.jpg

:phile:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ALL BLESSINGS ARE FROM ALLAH. YOU CAN HATE ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Let say it's would be a blessing for my girl to murder a wealthy person and take their wealth by manipulating the will.

It would be a blessing for our son and me because then we would be wealthy. Would that be from Allah if there were wrong actions behind it?

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Let say it's would be a blessing for my girl to murder a wealthy person and take their wealth by manipulating the will.

It would be a blessing for our son and me because then we would be wealthy. Would that be from Allah if there were wrong actions behind it?

THIS IS INTERESTING. ALL BLESSINGS ARE FROM ALLAH PERIOD. SO ANYTHING THAT IS A BLESSING IS FROM THE CREATOR, THIS IS 100% TRUE. I'M NOT SURE AS TO WETHER STOLEN/KILLED FOR WEALTH WOULD BE A BLESSING EVEN IF YOU KNEW OR DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT. BUT SIMPLY SAID, ALL BLESSINGS ARE FROM THE CREATOR ALLAH, AND THE CREATOR ALLAH IS THE SUSTAINER OF ALL OF CREATION AS WELL.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America

DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN JINNS EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A WHOLE SURAH IN THE QURAN NAMED AFTER THEM (SURAH 72)? The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? EVEN THOUGH THE DEVIL IS ONE OF THE JINNS? HAVE YOU EVER WALKED INTO A BATHROOM AT NIGHT WITH THE LIGHTS OFF WITH THE DOOR CLOSED AND WALKED TOWARDS THE TOILET. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WALK TO THE TOILET IN THAT SITUATION? YOU TELL ME.