Slaimon quick question

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:heh: his half ass responses in sports threads make me think he's some swole ass nikka with no neck thay type with his index fingers only

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
He used to be a normal poster that talked about Carmelo Anthony, the Nuggets, bytches and whatever else. He picked up the whole gimmick when his threads and posts were flopping, dude more than likely isn't even muslim :youngsabo:

Yeah, I don't even think its the same muthafvcka from the other site. This new slaimon's troll game is waaaaaay too sloppy. The old slaimon was surgical with them posts. 1st cat in every fvckin thread to post with the "thank you" :russ:

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i say we declare tomorrow, February 10th 2013 official "Slaimon day" on the-coli, where everyone posts in caps

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Lord Slaimon was there in the beginning. He was one of the Hamster Gawds, a Leader in Friend Gang, rebeled against the establishment, was a Lieutenant in the Coli-Sohh Wars, and helped overthrow Orbital Fetus and his troops in OffTopic.

Reverence him

:childplease: Take a bullet for him then

Negged

:ooh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He has been slacking on here.

On the :hamster: dude was the first reply in every new thread

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
when you see another posters name and it makes you start to sweat

KCgpGqXDTT.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Click the user name, then click add to ignore list

He was one of the first people I added to mine

The feature is too dope on here to not use, it makes it like the person never existed :ahh:

:duck:

I have 2 people on ignore and I can still see their threads. I can also see when people quote them. shyt's annoying as fukk. At least I can't see when they post though :ahh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Watch your mouth when speaking of Slaimon, He's spreading the true message of God, and if you press him, god will destroy you like he destroyed people who tried to stop his message. Slaimon do your thing breh inshallah.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I saw when he used to post about the Denver Nuggets like Malta mentioned. He came off like a typical awkward teenager trying to sound cool on sohh. Then he went nuts.

I used to think he was a :troll: but I honestly think he's a kid with some legit mental problems now. His story about who he is has remained consistent over the years, both pre and post Muslim weirdo. He's a young guy from Denver who is big fan of the Nuggets and Broncos. He started posting crazy when he got around college age, which is when most psychological disorders develop in people. I think Islam is his way of coping with it. He probably doesn't have many people around as a support system and he escapes into the internet.

I used to make fun of him, but I stopped when I reached the conclusion that he's not a :troll: and really does have mental problems. I think that Rhyme King guy who posts in the Booth is the same way, so I don't mock him anymore either. You wouldn't make fun of a mentally ill person in real life...well maybe some of you would.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I saw when he used to post about the Denver Nuggets like Malta mentioned. He came off like a typical awkward teenager trying to sound cool on sohh. Then he went nuts.

I used to think he was a :troll: but I honestly think he's a kid with some legit mental problems now. His story about who he is has remained consistent over the years, both pre and post Muslim weirdo. He's a young guy from Denver who is big fan of the Nuggets and Broncos. He started posting crazy when he got around college age, which is when most psychological disorders develop in people. I think Islam is his way of coping with it. He probably doesn't have many people around as a support system and he escapes into the internet.

I used to make fun of him, but I stopped when I reached the conclusion that he's not a :troll: and really does have mental problems. I think that Rhyme King guy who posts in the Booth is the same way, so I don't mock him anymore either. You wouldn't make fun of a mentally ill person in real life...well maybe some of you would.
:ohhh::ehh: