Slaimon quick question

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That nikka needs to be legit banned. Hes worse then all the other so called trolls on this site. Its annoying to open threads in the fukking coliseum and arcadium and the first reply is his stupid ass Islamic quips. He literally derails entire threads.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Lord Slaimon was there in the beginning. He was one of the Hamster Gawds, a Leader in Friend Gang, rebeled against the establishment, was a Lieutenant in the Coli-Sohh Wars, and helped overthrow Orbital Fetus and his troops in OffTopic.

Reverence him

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lord Slaimon was there in the beginning. He was one of the Hamster Gawds, a Leader in Friend Gang, rebeled against the establishment, was a Lieutenant in the Coli-Sohh Wars, and helped overthrow Orbital Fetus and his troops in OffTopic.

Reverence him

:childplease: Take a bullet for him then

Negged

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:huh: If ya'll don't quote him and put him on ignore, then, *poof* the problem is over

This is the best ignore feature I've ever seen; you wouldn't even notice @Slaimon posted

If anything; he sometimes comes off as a parody and :hmm: it's hard to tell if he's trollin' or not...

Last edited by a moderator:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:beli:
oh nooo

byefelicia.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
i wasnt on Sohh, but when i noticed him on here (he hasnt been on the-coli the whole time has he?) he was only posting religious stuff

I was :dead: when i saw he started posting in other forums, at first it was just religious, then out of nowhere he might go into a lakers thread and say "I DONT LIKE DWIGHT HOWARDS JUMP SHOT" or something half normal

That shyt be having me dead.
"KOBE IS A WELL KNOWN PLAYER" :dead:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually find some of his posts pretty funny, always catches me by surprise

nikkas be having an appreciation thread for some xyz woman with pics and the nikka would come through with some shyt like "SHE IS VERY FIT AND HEALTHY"