@Slaimon Khan Shah....I'd like to speak with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
picture wat he does now but 100x worse dude was creeping in damn near every thread with his gimmick nikkas could be talking about a can of paint and dude would be like may allah guide the paint to islam :russ:
:pachaha: I remember a few disagreements among some posters. Some welcomed an alternative to the usually fukkery. He just got annoying to a lot of people.
Up until recently I didn't come into the locker room much so I kinda forgot about him. You could write a whole paragraphs talking shyt about dude and he would highlight a "positive" word in it and thank you :mjlol:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

@Slaimon Khan Shah

b2bf356081561ea24d44387b6045ecef.400x215x106.gif

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
There is literally a gif for everything :dead:
Off topic - Do you cuss as much in real life as you do on here? :jbhmm:

Yes, sadly, but I have a baby voice so it's not really aggressive sounding irl

I'm working on it. @#SOG_soldier told me no more use of "fukkboy" so I'm obeying that moving forward:mjcry:

Edit: I sound like a really smart airhead with a foul mouth basically

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yes, sadly, but I have a baby voice so it's not really aggressive sounding irl

I'm working on it. @#SOG_soldier told me no more use of "fukkboy" so I'm obeying that moving forward:mjcry:

Edit: I sound like a really smart airhead with a foul mouth basically
:dead:
Now Im intrigued :jbhmm: There's a "post your voice" thread somewhere around here. If I ever stop being lazy and find it you should post something in it :jbhmm:

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
:dead:
Now Im intrigued :jbhmm: There's a "post your voice" thread somewhere around here. If I ever stop being lazy and find it you should post something in it :jbhmm:
I would but I have no idea how that stuff or tiny chat or anything works :snoop: but I have coli friends and we chop it up on the phone from time to time so they know in don't sound as crazy as I guess it reads :pachaha: I'm a lil throwed off but.....super sweet:pachaha:

PeridotPuss

Supporter
Daps
you wenching up the wrong tree...Slaimon is an happily Afghani dancing ladyboy and devout Muslim whom feels p*ssy/females outside of his family and pet goat are haram/gross:comeon:

this video basically describes that faq nutshell:wrist:

I was just curious :wtf:

No simp:whoa:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I would but I have no idea how that stuff or tiny chat or anything works :snoop: but I have coli friends and we chop it up on the phone from time to time so they know in don't sound as crazy as I guess it reads :pachaha: I'm a lil throwed off but.....super sweet:pachaha:
Sounding real :old:

Status
Not open for further replies.