Skyrim: where do I begin?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just started this game. I'm late cause back in the day I never cared for the medieval culture. But after watching GOT I'm interested in this RPG.

Im taking the virtuous route now and I just met Jarl. I'm pretty much gonna do side quests before the main ones since I wanna level up. And I'd like to own a house so I can store my findings because I'm a scavenger explorer.

What are the things I should do first?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yea I wanna explore and find all the spots. Treasure hunt and step my magic, skills and weapons up. Where do I find a horse?

I think Ima go to magic college first.

I copped the Legendary Edition.

Daps
Yea I wanna explore and find all the spots. Treasure hunt and step my magic, skills and weapons up. Where do I find a horse?

I think Ima go to magic college first.

I copped the Legendary Edition.
each of the main cities has a stable. you can buy or steal one from there. and mage's college isn't a bad place to start at all. that storyline ties into the main questline quite nicely.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Depending on what you're aiming for build-wise(magic, sword, whatever) it wouldn't hurt to get an early jump on ya smithing/enchanting game. Armor is very vital to survival.

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild missions are also :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: