Supporter
Daps
She look 65. She mighta been a dime back in the day :unimpressed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If she’s really 70 she does look great I will give her that .

She does look just like him :russ:.

AMS said it. She was willing to put up with it because he's on his purpose, so when he watches so many games that's his career.

If he was some fantasy football playing nerd working an office job she would have bounced.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Idk it just seems weird to me she doesn't introduce herself to the world. We know more than we want to know about skip. Maybe you're right tho. Personally I would want people to know who I am then we can talk about skip.
if you're not the celebrity why would u want ppl to know who u are? plus ppl do know who she is from skip. We've heard about her for years upon years. The whole reason this book has any chance is because we allllll "know" her. She's in PR so clearly she's cool with being in the background of most celebs.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She put up with it because Skip makes 6/7 million a year

Yeah. If he was some bum burnout whose career was on the outs, or was blowing all their savings on sports betting and game tickets, she wouldn't put up with it either.

But he pursued his passion and became very successful at it, which made him a high value man in her eyes, and she was willing to get with his program. That's a win in my eyes. :yeshrug: