Skip Bayless Wife Finally Revealed

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
4-A7-C1729-F969-4-DBD-8581-AD54-A161-C15-D.jpg

:jbhmm:

If she’s really 70 she does look great I will give her that .

She does look just like him :russ:.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It must suck for her. I skimmed thru and 80% of the interview seemed like she just talked about skip.
How? Her book is even based around being with skip. She knows what it is. She's on a sports podcast and doesnt even really like sports. What else would they talk about? :heh:...Their relationship seems pretty cool though. They both give each other space and shyt and skip converted her to a quasi sports fan. Thats cool in my book. That old folks love :to:...im hella curious to see her on undisputed with shannon though.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I just heard her on the Odd Couple with Chris and Rob, she sounds like a cool broad. I right her and Skip had been married for a minute, turns out they only been married three years but been together for like fifteen

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
How? Her book is even based around being with skip. She knows what it is. She's on a sports podcast and doesnt even really like sports. What else would they talk about? :heh:...Their relationship seems pretty cool though. They both give each other space and shyt and skip converted her to a quasi sports fan. Thats cool in my book. That old folks love :to:...im hella curious to see her on undisputed with shannon though.
Idk it just seems weird to me she doesn't introduce herself to the world. We know more than we want to know about skip. Maybe you're right tho. Personally I would want people to know who I am then we can talk about skip.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
She looks fine for a 70 year old broad.

Skip is too smart to be out in the streets with 25-year old IG heauxs. Dude would get clowned on endlessly.

More rich dudes should marry broads in their league. That's the kind of chick he'd pull if he was making $75k/year. Most famous dudes pull heauxs wayyyy out of their league and then wonder why ol girl split with half the cheese.
We'd clown them if they did that too though, i.e. the wives of DMX and Styles P.