Skip Bayless Wife Finally Revealed

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip and Cowherd would've been interesting but you're probably right. Shows like Mike and Mike or Golic and Wingo just don't cut it.

On the flipside First Things First is wacksauce because both debaters are wack regardless of race.

The only thing I’ll give first things first is that both guys just give their honest opinions on things. It’s not pre produced contrived arguments where they have to take the opposite side on every issue like the other morning shows.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t even fukk with each other lol .

Colin is now trying to be like skip by trying to latch on to athletes .

He tried with russ, cam and baker .

He had a agenda with Aaron because of Andrew .

Andrew who?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
ehh i used to ignore FTF but i really grew to fukk with it. Especially when dudes like bart scott are on and shyt. Only difference is CC isnt a devout stan about anything so he's always kind of even kill. When he speaks on issues its cool though.

I like CC. Nick Wright is the one I don't like. I just feel that he pulls up the internet and just brings up numbers. Any of us can do that. There's nothing special about him at all

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like CC. Nick Wright is the one I don't like. I just feel that he pulls up the internet and just brings up numbers. Any of us can do that. There's nothing special about him at all

He does it in football too which is a sport where stats don’t tell nearly the whole story.

Even college he judges who will be good qb’s by their college stats which is a completely different game then the pros

Baseballs the only game where you stats tell most of the story

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i mean he's the analytics guy sooooo its expected. Which is why he loves daryl morey so much. CC usually corrects him most of the time or clowns him because of it which is funny. He does have some different takes than others as well though which keeps me interested. I mean shyt he's going full homer for the chiefs this year even though numbers say a team with as bad of a defense as theirs seem to be this year dont make it to the SB.