Skip Bayless Wife Finally Revealed

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Them shows NEVER would’ve popped off if it was him and another white dude. Skip was smart enough to know that.
Skip and Cowherd would've been interesting but you're probably right. Shows like Mike and Mike or Golic and Wingo just don't cut it.

On the flipside First Things First is wacksauce because both debaters are wack regardless of race.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't think it is so much for race than it is their natural talent. Stephen A. Smith and Shannon Sharpe are characters but they do their homework on stuff. You have to to keep up with skip and how he consumes sports. One of the reasons I listen is because I know he truly loves sports. You have to be able to match that intensity. CBS messed up letting go of Shannon.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Skip and Cowherd would've been interesting but you're probably right. Shows like Mike and Mike or Golic and Wingo just don't cut it.

On the flipside First Things First is wacksauce because both debaters are wack regardless of race.
ehh i used to ignore FTF but i really grew to fukk with it. Especially when dudes like bart scott are on and shyt. Only difference is CC isnt a devout stan about anything so he's always kind of even kill. When he speaks on issues its cool though.