Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Paul Pierce is a idiot

So many other qualified former players u can have up there talking sports but u got this idiot and Mr know it all sensitive keyshawn Johnson up there
He’s entertaining and is okay talking about hoops but he’s clearly out of his depth talking about football

Side note I think Joy hates this new setup :russ:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
He’s entertaining and is okay talking about hoops but he’s clearly out of his depth talking about football

Side note I think Joy hates this new setup :russ:

Don't blame her. They left her to die with these two. Fs1 can't compete with espn. She should be dusting off her resume and getting ready to apply for position and the world wide leader

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm starting to like this new version of SPEAK. You gotta have fun with it and not watch expecting this expert football analysis.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
So basically he'll just be doing his podcast because nobody wants him. All that "I'm free" stuff is just excuses. Ngga act like he was oppressed by his bosses when we know he did what he wanted
same excuse Marcellus used and know he struggles to get 20k views outside of one of his leaked info vids.

Sad to see Skip go out like this. Out of hope, maybe he can capitalize on the Cowboys Monday reaction crowd :skip:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Fox Sports should have literally canceled the show - immediately right after this segment :snoop: :snoop:
It made sense when Skip had him come on to discuss the NBA. But they slowly had him start expanding about other sports and that's when the TV gold began to tarnish. It started with Undisputed but appears to be on steroids with this show.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcellus just be chatting. He's like the DJ Akademics of sports debate. He always acting like he has the inside scoop
he been right about some things though

he clearly has contacts from working at both the big networks