daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
2-5 is ambitious, I got the Cowboys 4-4

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did not know I was still subscribed to Undisputed YT. Click on "the Facility" and Shady was talking corny. Hit that unsubcribe button with the quickness

"Man... you know what's funny right? :lolbron:... its like... the other day I was thinking about it right:jbhmm:... and... maaaaaan:ahh:.... but do ya'll really think???:lupe:.... shoot if it was me tho??:ohlawd:.... I'm saying :myman: .... that's crazy.... :mjcry:"

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is Marcellus source Skip himself? .

I don't think Skip really puts out business prematurely and runs his mouth.

Marcellus just be chatting. He's like the DJ Akademics of sports debate. He always acting like he has the inside scoop

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Marcellus just be chatting. He's like the DJ Akademics of sports debate. He always acting like he has the inside scoop

He broke Skip last day first.

I feel Skip calculated a leak to Marcellus. If this show with Wayne is right and I only watched 2 mins of skip latest podcast so I don't know if he announced something.....Skip probably talking to Marcellus.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Mahommes is in KC and he doesn’t have those problems. If Lamar was in a major market like Dallas or NY his lack of playoff success would be magnified even harder

Trevor Lawrence if he got better he would be the face even in Jacksonville where they used to tarp out seats, lol.

NFL is a different beast and can change coverage maps of games to put shine on a guy.

Ray Lewis was the face of defense in the NFL playing for the Ravens.

Daps
Trevor Lawrence if he got better he would be the face even in Jacksonville where they used to tarp out seats, lol.

NFL is a different beast and can change coverage maps of games to put shine on a guy.

Ray Lewis was the face of defense in the NFL playing for the Ravens.

Yep, manning on Indy, Warner on the rams. If you’re winning or putting up godly numbers in the NFL for your position you’ll get placed where you should be. Paul pierce is on too big of a platform to be saying stupid shyt.