Skechers Fined 40mil

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

What is your purpose in this thread besides being a fukk face who cries about nikkas getting free money? Go save a cat from a tree or something cuz your presence here is killing this thread.

My wife had a 2007 corolla so we both filed for Toyota's claim for the brake system even though i had shyt to do with the car :pachaha:. $125 each.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

stfu and go somewhere with that other bytch complaining about free money

just did the brazilian blowout for $35

hamburglar ass n1gga

20050419Hamburglar.gif

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)

What is your purpose in this thread besides being a fukk face who cries about nikkas getting free money? Go save a cat from a tree or something cuz your presence here is killing this thread.

My wife had a 2007 corolla so we both filed for Toyota's claim for the brake system even though i had shyt to do with the car :pachaha:. $125 each.

Put me on ignore if you feel that I'm being a fukk face. I already said my peace. So I'm out. Byez sweety!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Put me on ignore if you feel that I'm being a fukk face. I already said my peace. So I'm out. Byez sweety!

:childplease:

kick rocks whore. go clean something. ol' miss im trying to be a saint now after being a whore for 20 years ass hoe

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So you fill the shyt out on the right side and then what. wait for them to email?

if your filing online u just fill out the form and wait for a check in the mail (takes about 6+ months so dont expect anything soon).

If u cant file online,print out the form,fill it out, then mail off to the address provided.

Done deal

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror after doing such a dishonest thing.

but these are the same men/women who take sperm to the face for paychecks and regularly cheat on their spouses, they have no shame

n1ggas willing to see the downfall of a company where many jobs will be lost just to grab a measly $150......thats pizza money

The power of a dollar

:manny:

Go to Oprah go to oprah