Skechers Fined 40mil

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

LOL for the past couple of days between this thread and the Reebok thread I was saying to myself" did these knuckleheads lie to get a fukking check or did they actually buy those products and joined the action.lawsuit?"

After much thinking, i came to a conclusion that these knuckleheads lied for a check. Damn criminals.

I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror after doing such a dishonest thing.

but these are the same men/women who take sperm to the face for paychecks and regularly cheat on their spouses, they have no shame

n1ggas willing to see the downfall of a company where many jobs will be lost just to grab a measly $150......thats pizza money

The power of a dollar

:manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im most def filling the Vector Marketing one out. I worked for these fukks back in 2010 and that shyt was like a week of training for at least 3 hours each day...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

ZzCWwVb.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

LOL for the past couple of days between this thread and the Reebok thread I was saying to myself" did these knuckleheads lie to get a fukking check or did they actually buy those products and joined the action.lawsuit?"

After much thinking, i came to a conclusion that these knuckleheads lied for a check. Damn criminals.

stfu and go somewhere with that other bytch complaining about free money

just did the brazilian blowout for $35

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror after doing such a dishonest thing.

but these are the same men/women who take sperm to the face for paychecks and regularly cheat on their spouses, they have no shame

n1ggas willing to see the downfall of a company where many jobs will be lost for a measly $150......thats pizza money

The power of a dollar

I sure as hell hope you've never illegally downloaded a music album in your lifetime.

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)

n1ggas willing to see the downfall of a company where many jobs will be lost just to grab a measly $150......thats pizza money

The power of a dollar

:heh: