Superstar
Daps
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
If anything that exposes that tall, beautiful drink of water as a blatant clout chaser who uses fake black femininity to promote her brand. If Kevin was pleasant, respectful and courteous then why is she on IG clowning this dude? Basically she finessed a free meal out of him and is going straight to IG to runteldat. If she has some receipts of him being a lame, then I stand corrected.

:unimpressed:
I’m pretty sure she has a much bigger following than Kev so he’s chasing clout

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Side note the coli daddy kevin samuels is pretty lame. His whole energy off in that ice cream shop vid. He acts like he's never been out wit an attractive women before.

EXACTLY.

I was in the thread that was made about that "date" and had the :dwillhuh: face the whole time like "this is the dude guys on here be bigging up?" He really did act like that was his first time out with a bad broad.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
EXACTLY.

I was in the thread that was made about that "date" and had the :dwillhuh: face the whole time like "this is the dude guys on here be bigging up?" He really did act like that was his first time out with a bad broad.

It's wild bruh. Homie even swirled so she could be in the camera and said "receipts posted" :gurl:

None of my male heroes talk like that. :dame:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
What else would she be talking about? How old is she?
She was talking about the will and Jada situation saying if she was Will she would’ve tossed Jada to the side for a younger model since the kids are older. She’s believed in working it out for her because the kids are younger.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Somebody add the lizard running across the water gif. Thats what this chick just did. Dude took her out and fed her then she sprinted away to talk shyt. :gucci:
This bytch is treacherous. Wow.

And black women wonder why they remain single. :russ:

I dont recall him ever saying she smashed. This is messy